Where PIKE started
PIKE was on the lookout for a banking partner.
As a fraternity with hundreds of thousands of members, it was crucial for PIKE to find a banking partner that they could rely on. They had a partnership for online dues collection, but there was still a missing piece – banking.
PIKE needed answers to these questions:
- Where should the money collected from dues be stored?
- How can we ensure that our funds are secure across our chapters?
- How can reimbursements be most efficiently dealt with from chapter event purchases?
- How can we ensure smooth treasurer officer handovers from year to year.
Continuing without a banking partner could lead to big inconveniences down the road.
- Treasurer handovers – If a chapter treasurer graduated, and didn’t manage to hand over his account, chapter funds could be trapped in their bank account.
- A time sink – The time spent by each chapter to figure out their banking situation could waste dozens of hours from consulting with nationals, finding a suitable bank, going in person to set up an account, handing the account over, etc.
How Crowded helped PIKE with their banking
Once PIKE entered into a partnership with Crowded, many of their initial questions now had answers.
PIKE utilizes Crowded’s integration with GreekBill.
Before PIKE’s banking partnership with Crowded, they already had a solution for online dues collection from their members. This was not a problem for their partnership with Crowded.
Crowded flexibility allows them to easily flow money from Greekbill into their Crowded accounts.
PIKE can use their prior solution for payment collection and Crowded for their banking. Each brother’s dues payment is collected with the external processor and fed into their Crowded account.
PIKE Foundation fundraises through Crowded Rewards
Pike saves 10,000 hours a year
since switching to Crowded
digital debit cards
easy account setup